“Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation.” ~ Milan Kundera
With that said, here are some interesting stats we wanted to share with you:
- 30% of mobile searches are related to a location (Google, 2016)
- 61% of marketers say improving SEO and growing their organic presence is their top inbound marketing priority (HubSpot, 2017)
- 96% of B2B buyers want content with more input from industry thought leaders (Demand Gen Report, 2016)
- 74% of people say that they use Facebook for professional purposes (HubSpot, 2017)
- In the past two years, content consumption on LinkedIn has increased by 21% (HubSpot, 2016)
- More than half of marketers who’ve been using social media for at least two years report it helped them improve sales (Social Media Examiner, 2015)
- Email use worldwide will top 3 billion users by 2020 (The Radicist Group. 2016).
Maximising your marketing strategy is what Building Brands specialises in. Become part of the growing statistics – email email@example.com.