HOW IT WORKS
How do we tackle yourmarketing strategy?
We believe in relationship building and although there’s no silver bullet approach, we do follow specific proven steps to get you the results you need.
- Examine your current market situation in a SWOT analysis
- Streamline and improve your brand identity by developing your critical brand positioning statements
- Nail down your core marketing messages
- Plan the process
What you need to know before we begin
- While you as the business owner might know the inner workings of your products and services, there’s a good chance that the very people you would like as customers, don’t actually know what you are offering. And, even if they do have a cursory knowledge of your products/services, they may not know why they should choose your goodies over your competitor’s.
“Trust is a huge factor when people make a buying decision. So positioning your brand as trustworthy is critical to its success!”
- So now come the questions. In order to plot a roadmap for your marketing strategy we need to discuss what we envisage as the important elements in your marketing plans for the next 12 months. You then take the draft outline we produce and discuss it with your colleagues and other stakeholders.
- The fleshing out process starts, we refine the document and we schedule a strategy meeting.
- The brand strategy meeting is where we take the initial draft document and tweak it. We then take that magical document and further refine it. We outline all the tasks within the plan and allocate timelines to them.
- The strategy kicks off.
- After a few months, we revisit the ‘final’ strategy document and see where we can change or improve on it.
- On an ongoing basis, if/as your products/services change, we tweak the marketing strategy in order to ensure it’s all-inclusive.
Read all about it
You need to know how your marketing strategy is performing so we provide you with a monthly report that lets you know what’s working and what isn’t working as well. This then allows us to focus more energy and resources on the winners and to drop the losers. You’ll find the following in this crucial report: